We have an opportunity for a Part-time Sales Administration Assistant (24 hours per week), to join the Convenience & Impulse Sales team based at Pontefract.
Reporting to the Sales Controller – you will be a key contributor to the Convenience & Impulse Sales Channel by providing support to the C&I team to deliver customer expectations with the administration of key sales projects, and support for Brand and Own Label projects.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Support the Sales Controller with key administrative duties across their strategic customer base covering forecasts, customer documents & preparing presentations
- Complete Customer Sales documentation on time in full for a wide range of customers
- Typical regular requirements to submit PCFs (Promotional Control Forms), Customer promotional forms & Customer New Line Forms
- Attend cross functional project meetings as required completing action logs, cascading and following up for completion.
- Cross functional communication to ensure end to end completion of projects (Product Development, Supply Chain, Commercial Finance, Marketing & Category)
- Processing invoices and management of queries and audit claims.
- Assistance in resolving ad-hoc sales issues communicating cross functionally (e.g supply chain)
- Preparing samples & despatching to customers along with telephone contact with customers
- Management of sales enquiries from the Company website
- Monthly analysis of key customers ordering patterns
- Adhoc store visits i.e. surveys & audits.
- Supporting the C&I team at trade shows where required
Hours of work will be a total of 24 hours per week, which can be worked either 3 full days or 4 shorter days per week.
Successful applicants must have previous experience working in an administration role, and have good Microsoft skills i.e. Excel & PowerPoint, be numerate with strong organisational & communication skills and have basic analytical ability. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, disciplined & flexible. Strong attention to detail is a must.
Closing date for applications: 18th May 2018
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org