This role will be responsible for the following Manufacturing sites
1 x – Blackpool & Liverpool
The main purpose of this new role will be to drive the ongoing, long term improvement of employee’s skills across our factories, enabling each factory team to fulfil their potential within our organisation and to support the L&D Manager in company-wide L&D activities and projects. This role will report to the Learning & Development Manager.
Key accountabilities include:
- Conducting annual training needs analysis and agreeing annual training requirements with Factory Managers
- Creating and monitoring the delivery of site training plans, ensuring all legal/compliance requirements are met
- Design and deliver core L&D programmes including White, Yellow Belt and Mini business Unit training
- Ensure timely delivery of all site training, liaising with key stakeholders for the delivery of site training plans and specific training programmes
- Coordinate the creation/maintenance of SOP’s ensuring the highest quality training documentation
- Project manage identified L&D projects
- Preparation and participation of all training related factory audits
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through regular review and challenge of process
- Ensure L&D records are accurately maintained at all times in line with company expectations for audit requirements and report as required
Performance will be assessed and measured by the commitment to your own professional development, meeting the operationally required skill base targets within time and budget constraints, the results of site training audits, food safety training compliance, completion of skills training programmes, accurate maintenance of training records and documentation and the preparation and participation of all audits.
Excellent communication skills are essential for all key stakeholders on site including Site Management teams and manufacturing colleagues to ensure high skills levels for efficient running of factories.
To be successful in this role you’ll have experience / qualifications in a formal L&D trainer role or hold an equivalent professional qualification, have proven success in the design and delivery of training courses, possess Food Safety Level 2 or 3, a Green Belt Qualification or willingness to undertake one, the ability to influence at all levels, coaching skills and excellent administrative skills with an Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th March 2017