The original home of liquorice! The site was founded in 1884 and rebuilt in 1925. Today, liquorice extract is mainly imported from the Middle and Far East, although some specially preserved liquorice plants still grow on site around the flag pole in front of the main reception. There are two production units on the site: OMU, which specialises in Liquorice, Gums and Nougat; and CPU, which produces chocolate and sugar panned products, as well as being the home of Butterkist Popcorn.
Please Select a Factory
Browse the map to the left and click on a factory to view the details.